Sorry, but this product no longer available!
Our Raspberry Pi Zero System With CAN Bus Interface (PiCAN2) comes with a pre-installed Raspbian operating system, plus all CAN driver settings are pre-installed and ready to go.
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi 8GB Preloaded (NOOBS) SD Card - SanDisk Extreme 8GB microSDHC UHS-1 with speed up to 48 MB/sec.
- PiCAN2 - CAN Bus Interface for Raspberry Pi with 1 CAN port.
- Extended input power option - 6 VDC to 30 VDC.
Raspberry Pi Zero
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
- 1GHz, Single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini-HDMI port
- Micro-USB OTG port
- Micro-USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
- CAN v2.0 A/B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector or screw terminal
- Compatible with OBDII cable
- Solder bridge to set different configuration for DB9 connector
- 120Ω termination resistor
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Foot print for two mini push buttons
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25
Debian Jessie Modifications
- Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python
- Raspberry Pi User Guide
- Raspberry Pi Projects for the Evil Genius
- What is Debian Jessie?
- Raspberry Pi Proven To Withstand Extended Temperature Range
- SAE J1939 ECU Simulator and Data Monitor for Raspberry Pi
Programming the Raspberry Pi - Getting Started with Python
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects