Raspberry Pi Expansion Board With Display, RTC, GPIO, AD/DA
The Pioneer600 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi provides the following features:
- Supports Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (RPi not included in delivery)
- Standard I/O: Dual LED, joystick, buzzer
- USB TO UART: CP2102, control the RPi per serial terminal
- Display: 0.96inch OLED, big world in a little screen
- RTC: DS3231, high precision, backup battery holder is also available
- AD/DA: PCF8591, 8-bit resolution, screw terminal IO interface
- GPIO Expansion: PCF8574, more GPIO, more possibility
- IR Control: LFN0038K, Raspberry Pi remote control comes true
- Pressure Sensor: BMP280, measuring air pressure and temperature
- 1-WIRE: For connecting 1-WIRE devices, DS18B20 is included
- Sensor Interface: For connecting various sensors (Sensors not included in delivery)
Pioneer600 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi - Components:
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface
- USB TO UART : Control the Pi per serial terminal
- AD/DA IO interface : screw terminal
- 1-WIRE interface : for connecting 1-WIRE devices like DS18B20
- Sensor interface : for connecting various sensors
- 0.96inch OLED : SSD1306 driver, 128×64 resolution, SPI interface
- CP2102 : USB TO UART converter
- PCF8591 : 8-bit AD/DA converter, I2C interface
- BMP280 : pressure sensor, I2C interface
- PCF8574 : I/O expansion chip, I2C interface
- DS3231 : high precision RTC chip, I2C interface
- Power indicator
- User LED
- LFN0038K IR receiver
Pioneer600 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi - Development Resources:
- User Manual (PDF)...
- Pioneer600 Schematic (PDF)...
- Demo Codes for Python and C (Pioneer600-Code.tar.gz)...
20 Easy Raspberry Pi Projects is a beginner-friendly compilation of electronics projects, ideally suited for kids, parents, educators, and hobbyists looking to level up their hardware skills.
After a crash course to get you set up with the Raspberry Pi, you learn how to build interactive projects like a digital drum set, a WiFi controlled robot, a Pong game, an intruder alarm that sends email notifications, a gas leak detector, a weather forecaster, and IoT (Internet of Things) gadgets that manage electronics around the house.
Along the way, you work with core components like LCD screens, cameras, sensors, and even learn how to set up your server.
Every project presents step-by-step instructions, full-color photos, and circuit diagrams, and the entire code to bring your application to life. When you are ready to hit the ground running and make something enjoyable, 20 Easy Raspberry Pi Projects will be your guide.