Raspberry Pi E-Ink B&W Display Hat
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The E-Ink display HAT for the Raspberry Pi has a screen size of 2.7 inches and supports a resolution of 264 x 176 pixels in black & white. It comes with an embedded controller and communicates with the RPi CPU via the SPI interface.
Due to advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, bright display (even in power-off mode), it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and more.
- No backlight, keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when power is down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+, Jetson Nano
- Onboard 4 x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3/5 VDC
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 85mm × 56mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- User Manual (PDF)...
- Customizing Fonts...
- Schematics (PDF)...
- Raspberry Pi E-Ink Three-Color Display Hat - Product Specifications (PDF)...
Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming
Python Crash Course is a fast-paced, meticulous introduction to the Python programming language that enables you to write programs, solve problems, and create projects that work in no time.
In the first half of the book, you learn about elementary programming concepts, such as lists, dictionaries, classes, and loops, and apply writing clear and readable code with exercises for each topic.
You also learn how to make your programs interactive and how to test your code safely before adding it to a project.
In the second half of the book, you put your new knowledge into practice with three real projects: a Space Invaders–inspired arcade game, data visualizations with Python’s super-handy libraries, and a simple web app you can deploy online.
If you contemplated about digging into Python programming, Python Crash Course will get you up to speed and have you writing real programs fast.
This is a 2.7 E-paper display module from waveshare in this video is an introduction about it and how to run demo code the product link (affiliate) http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/crcPCHgG
Raspberry Pi E...This is a 2.7 E-paper display module from waveshare in this v...