- Waveshare-Raspberry Pi
- Li-Ion Battery HAT for Raspberry Pi
Li-Ion Battery HAT for Raspberry Pi
Free Shipping Within The United States!
The Li-ion Battery HAT integrates the SW6106 power bank management chip and provides a 5 VDC regulated power supply for your Raspberry Pi from a 14500 battery. Thus, the battery HAT converts the Raspberry Pi into a portable device. The HAT charges the battery as well and supports a quick bi-directional charge. This module can be used as a universal mini power bank and also works with other 5-VDC-powered devices.
14500 Lithium-ion batteries are one of the most common rechargeable batteries in portable electronics, such as flashlights, cordless power tools, and more. AA Lithium-ion batteries are known for having one of the best energy densities, no memory effect, and a low discharge when not in use, when compared to other rechargeable battery chemistries. Lithium-ion batteries are environmentally friendly and can drastically decrease your carbon footprint. Before replacing your alkaline AA batteries with 14500 Lithium-ion batteries, double-check to make sure they are compatible.
- Onboard SW6106 chip
- Supports bi-directional quick charge
- Supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, warning, and power capacity
- Output voltage: 5 VDC
- Applicable battery: 3.7 VDC 14500 lithium battery (4.2 VDC when full charged)
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Li-Ion Battery HAT - Components
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- SW6106 power management chip
- USB Type-C connector: battery charge/power output
- USB Type-A connector:power output
- Micro USB connector:battery charge
- Raspberry Pi power switch
- Battery warning indicator: on when the battery is reverse
- Battery power capacity indicator: 5x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
- Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
- 14500 battery holder
Li-Ion Battery HAT - Dimensions
Exploring Raspberry Pi: Interfacing to the Real World with Embedded Linux
Exploring Raspberry Pi is the innovator's guide to bringing Raspberry Pi to life. This book supports engineering principles over a 'recipe' approach to give you the experiences you need to create and build your Raspberry Pi projects.
You'll learn the basic principles in a way that transfers to any electronics, electronic modules, or external peripherals, using a "learning by doing" approach that caters to both beginners and experts. The book starts with elementary Linux and programming skills and helps you stock your inventory with standard parts and supplies.
Next, you'll learn how to get parts to work together to achieve the goals of your project, no matter what type of components you utilize. The companion website provides a full repository that structures all of the code and scripts, along with links to video tutorials and supplementary content that takes you deeper into your project.
The Raspberry Pi's most notable feature is its adaptability. It can be used for thousands of electronic applications, and using the Linux OS expands the functionality even more. This book supports you to get the most from your Raspberry Pi, but it also gives you the fundamental engineering skills you need to incorporate any electronics into any project.