E-Paper Raw Panel Driver Shield for Arduino / NUCLEO
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This is a universal driver board for connecting Arduino/NUCLEO with e-Paper raw panels; it can be used to drive various SPI interface e-Paper displays from Waveshare.
- Standard Arduino connectivity, compatible with host boards like UNO, Leonardo, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Onboard external RAM, more available space
- Micro SD slot, images can be stored on TF card for displaying
- Reserved control interface, for connecting with other control boards/li>
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Outline dimension: 53.34mm × 53.34mm
Arduino Project Handbook: 25 Practical Projects to Get You Started
The Arduino Project Handbook is a beginner-friendly compilation of electronics projects using the low-cost Arduino board.
With just a few components, an Arduino, and a computer, you learn to create and program everything from light shows to arcade games to an ultrasonic security system.
In the first step, you receive an introduction to the Arduino and helpful information on tools and components.
Then you work throughout the book in order or jump to projects that catch your eye. Each project includes simple instructions, colorful photos, circuit diagrams, and all the necessary code.
The Arduino Project Handbook is a fast and fun way to get started with microcontrollers that is ideal for beginners, hobbyists and educators.