E-Paper Raw Panel Driver HAT For Raspberry Pi
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels; it can be used to drive the various SPI interface e-Papers from Waveshare.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Raspberry Pi Cookbook: Software and Hardware Problems and Solutions
With millions of new users and several new models, the Raspberry Pi ecosystem continues to expand, along with a lot of new questions about the Pi’s capabilities.
The second edition of this popular cookbook provides more than 240 hands-on recipes for running this tiny low-cost computer with Linux, programming it with Python, and hooking up sensors, motors, and other hardware—including Arduino and the Internet of Things.
Prolific hacker and author Simon Monk also teaches basic principles to help you use new technologies with Raspberry Pi as its ecosystem continues to develop.
This cookbook is ideal for programmers and hobbyists familiar with the Pi through resources, including Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (O’Reilly). Python and other code examples from the book are available on GitHub.