Free Shipping Within The United States!
The Dual-mode Bluetooth to USB Module is a wireless system that allows bi-directional transparent data transfer between TTL serial and Bluetooth devices (including BLE). The Dual-mode Bluetooth mode makes the device completely compatible with iOS and/or Android devices.
It is designed to be master/slave-in-one; also, it supports iBeacon. You can efficiently operate the module via AT commands, like set baud rate, change the broadcast name, and IO control, and more.
- Dual-mode Bluetooth, completely compatible with iOS and/or Android devices
- Works as a full-duplex serial pipe after pairing, requires no Bluetooth protocol knowledge
- Fully configurable via AT commands
- XBee interface
- Comes with iOS and Android demo code, like: mobile robot remote control, data acquisition, device status monitoring, etc.
- Bluetoothversion: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 EDR and BLE
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz ISM
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Communication distance: SPP 50m, BLE 100m (ideal condition)
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm (0.1% BER)
- Antenna: onboard antenna
- Transfer speed: about 40% serial speed for SPP, about 30% serial speed for BLE
- Packet length: 60 bytes for SPP, 20 bytes for BLE
- Serial buffer: 512 bytes
- EDR service: L2CAP, SDP, RFCOMM, SPP
- BLE service: ATT, GATT, LE Service: 0xFFE0, Char: 0xFFE1
- Power consumption
- SPP: avg 13mA
- BLE: avg 9.5mA
- Standard: 10-17mA
- Power supply: 3.3V 50mA
- Operating temperature: –5°C ~ 80°C
Getting Started with Bluetooth Low Energy: Tools and Techniques for Low-Power Networking
With Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), smart devices are about to become even smarter. This useful guide shows how this exciting wireless technology helps developers build mobile apps that share data with external hardware, and how hardware engineers can obtain reliable and straightforward access to mobile operating systems.
This book presents a compact, high-level overview of how devices use BLE to communicate with each other. You learn valuable low-cost tools for developing and testing BLE-enabled mobile apps and embedded firmware and get examples using multiple development platforms—including iOS and Android for app developers and embedded platforms for product designers and hardware engineers.
- Understand how data is organized and transferred by BLE devices
- Explore BLE’s concepts, key limitations, and network topology
- Dig into the protocol stack to grasp how and why BLE operates
- Learn how BLE devices discover each other and establish secure connections
- Set up the tools and infrastructure for BLE application development
- Get examples for connecting BLE to iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and sensors
- Develop code for a simple device that transmits heart rate data to a mobile device