DIN Rail Metal Enclosure For PiCAN-M And Raspberry Pi 4
|Sorry, we are currently out of inventory but feel free to pre-order and reserve your unit(s). Expected release date is Sep 19th 2022|
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This is a metal enclosure for use with the PiCAN-M (NMEA 2000) board and the Raspberry Pi 4. Attached to the case is a DIN rail plate for mount on a DIN rail system.
PiCAN-M, DIN rail and Raspberry Pi not included.
- Include DIN rail plate
- Designed for PiCAN-M and Raspberry Pi 4.
- Made from metal
- Cut out for SD card, HDMI, LED and USB C.
- Fixing flange allow for wall mounting
- Supplied with fixing screws and feet
Whether you are a marine electronics professional or a boat owner, Advanced Marine Electrics and Electronics Troubleshooting helps you understand the new, more powerful methods of troubleshooting marine electrical and electronic systems.
A modern boat’s sophisticated installations and networked electronics can stretch the traditional diagnostic methods based on trouble lights and multimeters past their useful limits.
This book will show you how to:
- Use microprocessor-based diagnostic tools and techniques from the automotive and communications sectors, adapted for boats for the first time
- Diagnose the most difficult AC and DC problems
- Protect communications and navigation electronics from interference and lightning
- Seek out and eliminate stray-current sources and galvanic corrosion