- Embedded Systems
- ARM Cortex-M3 STM32 Mini Development Board
ARM Cortex-M3 STM32 Mini Development Board
The STM32F103C8T6 is a development board for the ARM Cortex-M3 processor, designed to provide a low-cost platform that can still meet the requirements of many developers.
The STMF103xx medium-density performance line family incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. These board’s features make it ideal for a wide range of applications such as motor control, power management, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications and more.
- On-board STM32F103C8T6 chip
- JTAG port and reset button
- 32.768 KHz and 8 MHz oscillator
- 5V to 3.3V chip AMS1117-3.3
- UART serial interface
- All I/O ports are marked
- On-board mini USB port
- Board Size: 62 x 45 mm - 2.44 x 1.77”
- STM32F103C8T6 ARM Cortex-M3 Datasheet
- STM32F103C8T6 Test App (Zip file)...
- STM32 Software Development Tools...
- STM32F103C8 Application Notes...
- Development Tools & More (Wikipedia)...
- Programming the STM32F103C8T6 board per USB...
- STM32 Programming - Developing with FreeRTOS, Using Assembly, C/C++...
The Definitive Guide to ARM® Cortex®-M3 and Cortex®-M4 Processors
by Joseph Yiu
This new edition has been fully revised and updated to include extensive information on the ARM Cortex-M4 processor, providing a complete up-to-date guide to both Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 processors, and which enables migration from various processor architectures to the exciting world of the Cortex-M3 and M4.
This book presents the background of the ARM architecture and outlines the features of the processors such as the instruction set, interrupt-handling and also demonstrates how to program and utilize the advanced features available such as the Memory Protection Unit (MPU).
Chapters on getting started with IAR, Keil, gcc and CooCox CoIDE tools help beginners develop program codes. Coverage also includes the important areas of software development such as using the low power features, handling information input/output, mixed language projects with assembly and C, and other advanced topics.