Arduino Bluetooth Shield V2
This product has been discontinued on this website.
The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module with the Arduino technology. It can be easily used with the Arduino Uno and others for transparent wireless serial communication.
- Arduino compatible
- Up to 10m (30 ft.) communication distance in house without obstacle
- UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate
- A full set of configuration commands
- On board PCB Antenna
- Power supply Voltage: 3.3V
- Baudrate: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800
- Default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits: 8, Stop bit: 1, Parity: No parity
- Default PINCODE: ”1234”
- Bluetooth version: v2.1+EDR