3-Color E-Ink Display Panel 2.7 Inch 264x176 Pixels With SPI Interface
Free Shipping Within The United States!
This raw E-Ink display panel comes in a size of 2.7 inches and supports a resolution of 264 x 176 pixels. It includes an embedded controller communicating via an SPI interface and supports a red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, bright display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and more.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 70.42mm × 45.8mm × 0.98mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Connect the display to Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- E-Paper Raw Panel Driver HAT For Raspberry Pi...
- E-Paper Raw Panel Driver Shield for Arduino / NUCLEO...
PC COM ports, USB virtual COM ports and ports in embedded systems are all addressed in this updated guide to programming, interfacing, and using serial ports.
Topics include using .NET’s SerialPort class for COM-port communications on PCs; upgrading existing RS-232 designs to USB or wireless networks, and creating serial networks of embedded systems and PCs.
Example circuits and code provide a quick start to projects. Installation and maintenance staff will also find tips for ensuring reliable operation and problem tracking.