This is a Teensy 3.6 board with CAN 2.0B and CAN FD interface. The CAN FD is supplied by the Microchip MCP2517FD CAN FD controller with MCP2562FD CAN FD transceiver. There is also a socket for a 128x64 (I2C) OLED display (not included in delivery).
- Teensy 3.6 (installed)
- CAN 2.0B interface
- CAN FD interface
- On board voltage regulator (Input voltage range 6v to 24v)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- 120R terminator
- 5-way navigation switch
- Socket for 128x64 (I2C) OLED display (purchase separately)
Want to create devices that interact with the physical world? This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You will find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You don't need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away, whether you are an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
- Get up to speed on the Arduino board and essential software concepts quickly
- Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
- Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
- Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
- Interact with devices that use remote controls, including TVs and appliances
- Learn techniques for handling time delays and time measurement
- Apply advanced coding and memory handling techniques