This is a CAN-Bus breakout board for use with the Teensy 3.2 (included). It comes with an on-board 5v regulator and reverse voltage protection. The board contains a CAN transceiver and a prototyping area. A socket is also included for a 128x64 OLED display (purchase separately).
The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a small-sized package. Each Teensy 3.2 comes pre-flashed with a bootloader, so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program the Teensy using your favorite program editor using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy!
The processor on the Teensy also has access to the USB and can emulate any kind of USB device you need it to be, making it great for USB-MIDI and other HID projects. The 32 bit processor brings a few other features to the table as well, such as multiple channels of Direct Memory Access, several high-resolution ADCs and an I2S digital audio interface.
Teensy Key Features:
- Compatible with Arduino Software & Libraries
- USB can be any type of device
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Teensy 3.2 (installed)
- On board voltage regulator (Input voltage range 6v to 24v)
- Reverse supply voltage protection
- Prototyping area
- 120R terminator