Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board
This Prototyping Board is designed for Raspberry Pi B+/A+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B; you can combine your Raspberry Pi with other components and modules. There is an EEPROM for you to create your HAT for Raspberry Pi.
- A big prototyping area, half of which is 'breadboard' style and half of which is 'perfboard' style so you can wire up DIP chips, sensors, and the like.
- Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are broken out to 0.1" stips so you can easily connect to them.
- On the edges of the prototyping area, all of the breakout pins are also connected to labeled 3.5mm screw-terminal blocks. This makes it easy to semi-permanently wire in sensors, LEDs, etc.
- There's also a 4-block terminal block broken out to 0.1" pads for general non-GPIO wiring.
- A SOIC and a TSSOP surface mount chip breakout area, for those chips that dont come in DIP format.
- EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT
- POWER LED indicator
Raspberry Pi User Guide
Raspberry Pi User Guide, 3rdEdition contains everything you need to know to get up and running with Raspberry Pi. This book is the go-to guide for Noobs who want to dive right in. This updated third edition covers the model B+ Raspberry Pi and its software, additional USB ports, and changes to the GPIO, including new information on Arduino and Minecraft on the Pi. You’ll find clear, step-by-step instruction for everything from software installation and configuration to customizing your Raspberry Pi with capability-expanding add-ons. Learn the basic Linux SysAdmin and flexible programming languages that allow you to make your Pi into whatever you want it to be.
The Raspberry Pi was created by the UK Non-profit Raspberry Pi Foundation to help get kids interested in programming. Affordable, portable, and utterly adorable, the Pi exceeded all expectations, introducing millions of people to programming since its creation. The Raspberry Pi User Guide, 3rd Edition helps you and your Pi get acquainted, with clear instruction in easy to understand language.
- Install software, configure, and connect your Raspberry Pi to other devices
- Master basic Linux System Admin to better understand nomenclature and conventions
- Write basic productivity and multimedia programs in Scratch and Python
- Extend capabilities with add-ons like Gertboard, Arduino, and more
The Raspberry Pi has become a full-fledged phenomenon, popular with tinkerers, hackers, experimenters, and inventors. If you want to get started but aren’t sure where to begin, Raspberry Pi User Guide, 3rd Edition contains everything you need. => More Information...