The Mega2560-CORE is a small, complete and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATMega2560 microcontroller. Its design is based on the Arduino Mega2560, meaning it can be used like an Arduino Mega2560 development board. The USB connection has been replaced by a UART port, but the USB connection is established by an external USB adapter cable, which is included in the delivery. Reducing the hardware also reduces the power consumption.
Mega250 Core Features
- Microcontroller ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 3.3V or 5 V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 256KB
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4KB (ATmega2560)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Low power consumption
Option: PCB2560 - Prototype PCB Breadboard For Mega2560 Core
- Designed for Mega2560 Core - Arduino Compatible ATMega2560 Module
- Onboard 5V linear voltage regulator
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO
- System voltage can be select between 5V and 3.3V
- Onboard 4.096V precision voltage reference
- Big DIY zone for user application development
- Size: 100 x 200mm
Mega2560 Core Pinout
Arduino Sketches is a practical guide to programming the increasingly popular microcontroller that brings gadgets to life. Accessible to tech-lovers at any level, this book provides expert instruction on Arduino programming and hands-on practice to test your skills.
You will find coverage of the various Arduino boards, detailed explanations of each standard library, and guidance on creating libraries from scratch – plus practical examples that demonstrate the everyday use of the skills you are learning. Work on increasingly advanced programming projects, and gain more control as you learn about hardware-specific libraries and how to build your own. Take full advantage of the Arduino API, and learn the tips and tricks that will broaden your skillset.
The Arduino development board comes with an embedded processor and sockets that allow you to quickly attach peripherals without tools or solders. It's easy to build, easy to program, and requires no specialized hardware.
For the hobbyist, it's a dream come true – especially as the popularity of this open-source project inspires even the major tech companies to develop compatible products. Arduino Sketches is a practical, comprehensive guide to getting the most out of your Arduino setup. You'll learn to:
- Communicate through Ethernet, WiFi, USB, Firmata, and Xbee
- Find, import, and update user libraries, and learn to create your own
- Master the Arduino Due, Esplora, Yun, and Robot boards for enhanced communication, signal-sending, and peripherals
- Play audio files, send keystrokes to a computer, control LED and cursor movement, and more
This book presents the Arduino fundamentals in a way that helps you apply future additions to the Arduino language, providing a great foundation in this rapidly-growing project. If you're looking to explore Arduino programming, Arduino Sketches is the toolbox you need to get started.