Low Power 10 DOF IMU Sensor
The 10 DOF IMU Sensor (C) is great at motion monitoring device, which also detects and measures position, altitude, and temperature. It is a good choice for creating your own copter or balancing robot and adding effective man-machine interaction.
- MPU9255: 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-axis compass/magnetometer
- Internal Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine, offloads complicate fusion calculation, sensor synchronization, gesture recognition, etc.
- Comparing with MPU6050, it is lower power consumption, and more suitable for wearable devices
- BMP280: barometric pressure sensor
- Embedded temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Comparing with BMP180, it is lower power consumption, and higher performance
- You can access the 10 DOF data through the onboard I2C interface
- Power: 3.3V~5.5V (internal voltage regulation with low dropout)
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Measurement range (configurable): ±2, ±4, ±8, ±16g
- Operating current: 450uA
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Measurement range (configurable): ±250, ±500, ±1000, ±2000°/sec
- Operating current: 3.2mA
- Resolution (configurable): 14 or 16 bit
- Measurement range: ±4800µT
- Operating current: 280uA
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Barometric resolution: 0.0016hPa
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Measurement range: 300~1100hPa (altitude: +9000m ~ -500m)
- Barometric relative accuracy (700hPa~900hPa, 25°C~40°C): ±0.12hPa (±1m)
- Operating current (1Hz update rate, ultra-low power mode): 2.8uA
- Low Power 10 DOF IMU Sensor User Manual (PDF)...
- 10 DOF IMU Sensor - C Code (zip file)...
- 10 DOF IMU Sensor - Schematic (PDF)...
10 DOF IMU Sensor Data Sheets
DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones
This fun guide shows, step-by-step, how to construct powerful drones from inexpensive parts, add personalized features, and become a full-fledged pilot.
DIY Drones for the Evil Genius: Design, Build, and Customize Your Own Drones not only covers safety, mechanics, drone design, and assembly, but also teaches the basics of Aerospace Engineering.
You will discover how to add video transmitters, GPS, first-person view, and virtual reality goggles to your creations.
The book walks you through the FAA licensing process and takes a look at advanced concepts, such as artificial intelligence and autonomous flight.
- Learn about aircraft parts, control mechanics, and safety practices
- Become an expert pilot―even handle flips and high-speed maneuvers
- Pick the perfect parts for your high-performance drone
- Find out how to solder and start assembling your drone
- Program the aircraft, calibrate the motors, and start flying!
- Add LED lights, GoPro mounts, and self-balancing camera gimbals
- Explore the world of first-person-view (FPV) drones and high-speed racing
- See how artificial intelligence can be put to use in the drone industry