Windows Data Viewer Software For Displaying Parameters As Specified In SAE J1939 And NMEA 2000 (IEC 61162-3)
The data viewer tool is able to show the parameters as specified in J1939DA and NMEA 2000 (IEC 61162-3). Connecting the tool to the appropriate CAN-based networks it can display the most important SAE J1939 data and all NMEA 2000 data for two engines. Additionally, the user can record and show NMEA 2000 environmental data and navigation data.
Owners of the company’s Voyage Recorder can view recorded data, and owners of Wi-Fi and USB gateways can view live data with viewers. The tool also allows recording of live data to the file.
CAN logs contain network level data and compatible with any high level protocol, including J1939 and NMEA 2000. This simple tool will help you:
- View live and recorded network data in binary and readable form (usign built-in viewers available for major J1939 and NMEA 2000 data types);
- Identify what data are available on the network;
- With setup and troubleshooting of NMEA 2000 and J1939 equipment;
- Analyze unknown CAN protocols ;
- Convert log files to a spreadsheet and text formats for future processing;
- Convert data prepared in a spreadsheet file for playing on a physical CAN network by Voyage Recorder;
- Convert CAN logs with NMEA 2000 data to the format of YDVR Converter software (.DAT file);
- Analyze recordings of Engine Gateway and NMEA 2000 Bridge;
- Monitor live data from NMEA 2000 USB Gateway and NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway;
- Record CAN files from serial and TCP ports of NMEA 2000 USB Gateway and NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway
SAE J1939 ECU Simulator Board With USB Port
The jCOM.J1939.USB gateway board is a high-performance, low-latency vehicle network adapter for SAE J1939 applications. It allows any host device with a USB COM port to monitor SAE J1939 data traffic and communicate with the SAE J1939 vehicle network.
The board supports the full SAE J1939 protocol according to J1939/81 Network Management (Address Claiming) and J1939/21 Transport Protocol (TP). It is also supported by an extensive programming interface for Windows and Linux/Ubuntu applications, including full C/C++/C# source code for short time-to-market developments.
In addition, the gateway is supported by our jCOM1939 Monitor, an SAE J1939 Monitoring, Analyzer and ECU Simulation software under Windows.