IoT (Internet of Things) Gateway For Transportation, Medical And Industrial Applications
Advantech's latest IoT gateway aimed at empowering industrial IoT solutions, the UTX-3117, is a fanless and extended-temp embedded box. It is designed to provide real-time IoT computing, and to be a power-efficient, plug & play gateway ideal for smart city street lighting, smart metering, smart parking, smart agriculture, HVAC, healthcare, industrial automation, and other applications.
The UTX-3117 is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Yocto Linux, and Wind River Pulsar OS. The UTX-3117 also has Advantech intelligent software WISE-PaaS integrated and is certificated with AWS Greengrass IoT solution to offer a total solution for bridging connectivity from edge sensors to the cloud.
The UTX-3117 integrates three radio frequency (RF) modules in palm size dimensions, including one M.2 slot for Wi-Fi, one half-size MiniPCIe slot, and one full-size MiniPCIe slot for 3G/LTE, Zigbee or LoRa connection. It has a special double-sided thermal solution and offers the independent RF modules to maintain maximum RF throughput in extended temperatures ranging from -20 to 60°C. The UTX-3117 offers five RF antennas. These antennas are designed in optimized locations to prevent RF signal conflicts.
The UTX-3117 is ideal for transportation, logistics, and industrial automation with wide range power input from 12V to 24Vdc. It comes with rich connectivity and expansion options including two RS-232 and RS-422/RS-485 serial ports for device control and wire sensor data aggregation. It also offers two USB 3.0 ports, one audio jack, and dual gigabit LAN ports for general system control.
- Intel® Apollo Lake E3900 series & N series Processor
- Palm-size form factor: 128 (L) x 152 (W) x 37 mm(H)
- Supports 2 x COM port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Display Port, 2 x USB3.0, TPM and DCIN 12~24V
- Built-in 1x M.2 expansion slot (i.e.: Wi-Fi module), 1 x Half size Mini PCIe expansion slot (i.e.: Zigbee, module or mSATA) and 1 x Full size Mini PCIe expansion slot (i.e.: 3G/LTE module) with 5Antennas
- Supports 1x 2.5" HDD or SSD storage
- Wide operating temperature -20 ~ 60 °C support (With E3900 Series SoC)
- Complete certification for Safety and RF (upon request)
- Support OS: Windows 10, Wind River Pulsar Linux (3~5 years long term support by WindRiver )
- IoT SW integration: Wind River® Pulsar™ Linux, WISE-PaaS IoT software platform, AWS Greengrass, Microsoft IoT Edge
SAE J1939 to Bluetooth Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
The jCOM.J1939.BT gateway is a high-performance, low-latency, wireless vehicle network adapter for SAE J1939 applications. It allows any host device with a Bluetooth COM port to monitor SAE J1939 data traffic and communicate with the SAE J1939 vehicle network. An SAE J1939 cable, suited for a 9-pin Deutsch connection, is included with the gateway.
The gateway supports the full SAE J1939 protocol according to J1939/81 Network Management (Address Claiming) and J1939/21 Transport Protocol (TP). It is also supported by an extensive programming interface for Windows and Linux/Ubuntu applications, including full C/C++/C# source code for short time-to-market developments.