Disc-Size Single-Board Computer (SBC) Powered By 7th Gen Intel Core U-Series Processors
IBASE Technology unveiled its latest series of IB916 3.5-inch SBCs equipped with 7th Gen Intel Core U-series processors. There are currently four models available with processors from the Intel Celeron 3965U @2.2GHz to the Intel Core i7-7600U (2.8GHz/3.9GHz), all offering processing and graphics performance, 9V~24V wide power support and scalability.
The IB916 single board computer is designed for a broad range of applications requiring compute and graphics performance at lower power consumption, such as those found in factory automation, kiosk, communications, gaming and digital signage environments. The IB916 includes a set of standard features and I/Os including two DDR4 SO-DIMMs for up to 32GB of system memory, dual gigabit Ethernet, display interfaces with eDP, DisplayPort and HDMI, four serial ports, two SATA III, four USB 3.0, and two USB 2.0 ports. The board also comes with other options like heatsink, heat spreader and cable kit. Other important features include digital I/O, IBASE owned iSMART power-saving technology, TPM (2.0) and a Mini PCI-E slot.
- On board 7th Generation Intel Core U-series Processor
- 2x DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM, Max 32GB, Non-ECC
- Supports eDP, DisplayPort and HDMI 1.4
- 2x Intel® PCI-E GbE LAN
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, mSATA, iSMART, TPM(2.0)
- 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, 4x COM, 2x SATAIII
- 1x Mini PCI-E slot
- More Information...
Interested in developing embedded systems? Since they don't tolerate inefficiency, these systems require a disciplined approach to programming. This easy-to-read guide helps you cultivate a host of good development practices, based on classic software design patterns and new patterns unique to embedded programming. Learn how to build system architecture for processors, not operating systems, and discover specific techniques for dealing with hardware difficulties and manufacturing requirements.
Written by an expert who's created embedded systems ranging from urban surveillance and DNA scanners to children's toys, this book is ideal for intermediate and experienced programmers, no matter what platform you use.
- Optimize your system to reduce cost and increase performance
- Develop an architecture that makes your software robust in resource-constrained environments
- Explore sensors, motors, and other I/O devices
- Do more with less: reduce RAM consumption, code space, processor cycles, and power consumption
- Learn how to update embedded code directly in the processor
- Discover how to implement complex mathematics on small processors
- Understand what interviewers look for when you apply for an embedded systems job
- More Information...