Development Kit For Rapid Prototyping And Development Of Cloud Connected (IoT) Applications
The Renesas Synergy AE-CLOUD1 enables rapid evaluation, prototyping and development of cloud connected applications using the Renesas Synergy™ Platform. The AE-CLOUD1 comes preloaded with the Renesas IoT Sandbox demo, the AE-CLOUD1 kit can also be used with the Synergy Enterprise Cloud Toolbox, which enables connection to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. AE-CLOUD1 features the S5D9 MCU Group, which is the superset of the S5 MCU series.
The AE-CLOUD1 kit contains the following:
- S5D9 MCU Board with Ethernet and on-board sensors
- Wi-Fi Board using Qualcomm Atheros QCA4002
- Segger J-Link® Lite for Renesas Synergy™
- MCU Board: Featuring Renesas Synergy S5D9 MCU Group with Arm® Cortex®-M4F @120MHz with 2MB Flash and 640KB SDRAM. The MCU board also offers 256Mbits serial Nor QSPI Flash, 6-axis digital compass, microphone, barometric pressure, temperature and relative humidity sensors, 10/100Base-T Ethernet port, USB 2.0 Full Speed (Device and 5V Power), 2x Grove connectors (I2C/GPIO, UART/GPIO), and 3x colored LEDs (Red, Yellow, Green).
- Wi-Fi Board: Offering 802.11 b/g/n using Qualcomm Atheros QCA4002 that is supported with the Synergy Wi-Fi Framework.
- Debugger and Cable: Segger J-Link® Lite for Renesas Synergy™ debugger and cable
- USB Cables: 2x A male to Micro B male 1ft cables.
- Programming at the API level using Synergy Software Package (SSP) with production ready RTOS, middleware, security, frameworks, libraries, and drivers.
Open1768 - LPC1768 ARM Cortex M3 Development Board
Open1768 is an ARM Cortex-M3 development board that features an LPC1768 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller.
This ARM Cortex-M3 development board designed for NXP LPC series, features the LPC1768 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.