COM Express Module Supports 7th Generation Intel Core SoC Processors (Codenamed Kaby Lake).
iBASE, a provider of embedded board and industrial computer solutions, introduced its latest COM Express module supporting the 7th generation of Intel Core SoC processors (Kaby Lake). The ET970 is built around the Intel CM238/QM175 chipset that provides I/O performance to match the benefits of the latest mobile Intel Core processors manufactured using the optimized 14-nm manufacturing process.
iBASE offers the ET970 COM Express modules in three versions with processors specifically including the Intel Core i7 7820EQ (3.0GHz~3.5GHz), the Intel Core i5 7440EQ (2.9GHz~3.6GHz) and the Intel Core i3 7100E (2.9GHz). All models support a maximum 32 GB dual channel memory in two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets providing increased bandwidth and power efficiency compared to earlier DDR3 technology. The integrated Intel Gen 9 HD video engine features improves performance in 3D graphics and 4K video playback, while supporting up to three independent displays via DVI, HDMI, Display Port and LVDS interface through carrier board.
The Computer on Module (COM) uses a processor module and a separate custom carrier board for I/O and external connectors. The ET970 supports the IBASE IP413 COM Express ATX carrier board with Type 6 pin-out and I/Os for 24-bit dual-channel LVDS, four USB 3.0, eight USB 2.0, and HD audio with Realtek ALC662 codec. The module also comes with the TPM 2.0 security feature, Digital I/O, watchdog timer, as well as two COM and four SATA II ports. Expansion is available with eight PCI-E(x1) and one PCI-E(16x) supporting PCIe Gen 3 that allows faster connection on add-on cards and peripherals.
Measuring 95mm by 125mm, the ET970 is optionally equipped with a heat spreader and is an ideal solution for automation, retail, medical, gaming, military or aerospace applications.
- Onboard 7th Generation Intel Xeon E3 / Core i7/i5/i3 processors
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 1x Intel PCI-E GbE LAN
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O
- 8x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0, 2x COM, 4x SATAIII
- Support of 3 independent displays
- Supports TPM2.0
- 8 x PCI-E, 1 x PCI-E
- Download/View the iBASE ET970 Data Sheet (PDF)...
- More Information...
This book is an all-in-one source of information for programming the Second-Generation Intel Xeon Phi product family also called Knights Landing. The authors provide detailed and timely Knights Landingspecific details, programming advice, and real-world examples.
The authors distill their years of Xeon Phi programming experience coupled with insights from many expert customers ― Intel Field Engineers, Application Engineers, and Technical Consulting Engineers ― to create this authoritative book on the essentials of programming for Intel Xeon Phi products.
Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor High-Performance Programming is useful even before you ever program a system with an Intel Xeon Phi processor.
To help ensure that your applications run at maximum efficiency, the authors emphasize key techniques for programming any modern parallel computing system whether based on Intel Xeon processors, Intel Xeon Phi processors, or other high-performance microprocessors.
Applying these techniques will generally increase your program performance on any system and prepare you better for Intel Xeon Phi processors.
- A practical guide to the essentials for programming Intel Xeon Phi processors
- Definitive coverage of the Knights Landing architecture
- Presents best practices for portable, high-performance computing and a familiar and proven threads and vectors programming model
- Includes real world code examples that highlight usages of the unique aspects of this new highly parallel and high-performance computational product
- Covers use of MCDRAM, AVX-512, Intel® Omni-Path fabric, many-cores (up to 72), and many threads (4 per core)
- Covers software developer tools, libraries and programming models
- Covers using Knights Landing as a processor and a coprocessor
- More Information...