Arduino-Compatible Discovery Kit for IoT Node For Applications With Direct Connection To Cloud Servers
STMicroelectronics introduced their B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery Kit for IoT Node, which allows for the development of applications with direct connection to cloud servers. The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing, and ARM® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features. The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series MCUs based on ARM® Cortex® -M4 core with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF)
- Sub-GHz (868 or 915 MHz) low-power-programmable RF module (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915)
- Wi-Fi® module Inventek ISM43362-M3G-L44 (802.11 b/g/n compliant)
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL)
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL)
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB)
- Time-of-Flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X)
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of examples, as part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbed Enabled™
- ARM® mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
- Download/View the STMicroelectronics B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery Kit for IoT Node data sheet (PDF)...
- Getting Started With the STMicroelectronics B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery Kit for IoT Node (PDF)...
- More Information...
Arduino-Based ECU Development Board With Dual CAN Bus Interface
Leverage the power of an ARM Cortex M3 32-bit processing capability in combination with a dual CAN Bus interface to create your next CAN Bus or SAE J1939 application or prototype. By combining our dual CAN port interface, the Arduino DUE microcontroller, an OBD2 or SAE J1939 cable, and open-source software libraries you are ready to go with powerful a turn-key Arduino-based dual CAN bus solution.
Use the vast resources of Arduino software (sketches) and hardware components (shields) to create your CAN Bus, OBD2, or SAE J1939 application.