OSOYOO MEGA2560 R3 Control Board ATMEGA2560-16AU For Arduino Compatible with USB Cable
The Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 board is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by boot loader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- 1 x Mega 2560 ATmega2560-16AU Board (Arduino-compatible)
- 1 x USB cable
- SMS based Home Automation system using 1SHEELD
- Track ME
- Arduino DMX-512 Tester Controller
- Arduino Controlled Pinball Machine
- RS232 to USB Converter With Arduino Due Or Mega 2560
- The Easiest Way Installing A Bluetooth Interface On The Arduino Due And Mega 2560
Controller Area Network Prototyping with Arduino
While the Arduino is not widely considered an industrial-strength solution, it provides, due to its low price and ease of programming, the perfect prototyping platform for all kinds of Controller Area Network (CAN) applications.
This book, written by a leading expert on CAN technologies, guides the reader through the process of acquiring all necessary hardware and software components, the implementation of the CAN driver, and the implementation of programs (Arduino Sketches) to read, send, process, and display data from and to a CAN network.The collection of programming examples cumulates into a full-fledged USB-to-CAN Gateway communicating with a Windows/Linux PC.
This book will enable you to achieve CAN functionality literally within only a few hours.